"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SIX LITTLE WRANGLERS

Six Little Wranglers   W/C    17 x 22
SOLD

This is a watercolor  from a photo taken by my good friend Mark Stallings, who
generously allowed me to use for the painting.  It six little cowboys, i.e.
wranglers, all wearing wrangler jeans, thus six little wranglers.  We
have a large rodeo each year in my home town and this is a view often
seen at the calf roping shutes.  The little guys all trying to get an
autograph from their favorite roper.  I normally work in oils, but this
one just seem to demand watercolor.
It's been some time since I blogged, so it may not be seen by anyone.
If you like it , please comment.  I have been busy trying to make a
living at my health inspector job, and it hasn't left much time to paint.
Now as I approach retirement, I hope to have a lot of time to paint.
Thanks for stopping buy.









No comments:

Post a Comment