"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13

Monday, April 15, 2013

Back again

I have not posted for a long time, because I felt that is was not worth my time.  No one was reading or following my post.  But this week on Artist Helping Artist, I heard the host talk about someone whom she thought never followed her post or facebook, commented on several of her paintings in person.  She never commented online or posted , but followed the blog daily.  So, I thought I would keep on posting, even if I never get a response.  It's theraputic and it keeps my blood pressure up just trying to figure out what new problems blogspot throws at me.  I have been painting and I will once again begin posting new paintings

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad, Lynn. Because I do get notifications when you post something new, and I love seeing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete